Loopingrutsche in Plettenberg kostenlos

• Das hört sich sehr gut an. :)falls ich mal in der Nähe bin werde ich das bad auf jedem Fall besuchen. Der eine € war bisher auch ganz schön happig. (Bei 10mal Rutschen ist man schon so ungefähr nochmal die Hälfte des Eintritts los) Und in einem Schwimmbad ist es für mich eig. Selbstverständlich, das alle Hauptattraktionen im Preis inbegriffen sind. In Wörgl muss man ja nur 1,50€ bezahlen und darf dan sooft rutschen wie man will.

Lieblingsrutschen:
    1. Grüner Hai @ Miramar Weinheim; Doppelloops@ Weinheim/ Wörgl
    2. Trichter @ Obertshausen; Wildwasserfluss @ Stralsund, Splash @ Weinheim
    3. Turbo @ Tabbs Tabarz; Blauer Wal @ Weinheim

• I would like to mention that the looping slide at AQUAMAGIS PLETTENBERG is unique (or is it?) among looping slides in that it does not have a starting-trap box.Instead flumers sit on the edge of the starting-hole staring into the Abyss! Is this more (or less) intimidating than being enclosed in a trap-box waiting for the trap to open? Which do you prefer?As on this YOU effect the start! The obvious advantage of the starthole is that does not need an operator as it is turnstile and light controlled and there are no complex trap release mechanisms to go wrong.Some slides have an automatic self release trap-box that is operated by the flumer inside the trap-box and automatically releases the trap after a 5 second timer delay like the "X TREME" at the TIKI Which i think is agreat idea.

• There is another looping slide without a trap door start, the Aqualoop at Lido Locarno, Switzerland (same model and layout). I prefer the slides with a trap door, that gives an additional kick. But the height plays an important role, too. I like Plettenberg more than Aqualand due to the much greater height of the slide. When you stare into the hole which is 12 m deep, it's really high.