New board for foreign language users

• Welcome to the new board for foreign language users on rutscherlebnis-community.de! This board is intended to be used by our foreign language visitors to discuss water slides, water parks, and so on. Maybe I will add some more foreign language boards if the idea is accepted. I think english is a good point to start with. My english is not the best at all, but for some discussions and conversation on the board it will be good enough I think ;)
    What do you think about the idea, to integrate more languages into the community?

• Greetings! I was not sure whether to start a new topic to give a proper introduction, so I picked this thread as the most appropriate to reply to!
    My name is Marcus Dorsey, and I founded Water Slide Database (http://waterslidedatabase.com) here in the United States. I'm sure some of you have already heard of it and some of what I do! ;) I had come by here once before, but never realized that there was an English section! Once I was told about it, I had to jump at the opportunity!
    If anybody has any questions for me, or if any of you need assistance from me for anything, let me know and I will see what I can do. I look forward to interacting with this community more! :)

P.S., I understand very little German, so I may be posting under the English board only!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von waterslidedatabase ()