Coral reef waterworld Bracknell Berkshire England UK

• Coral Reef is widely considered to be the Uks most exotic waterworld.This Legendary venue is well known throughout the uk and beyond.Built in 1989 this remarkable venue is home to the legendary SNAKE RIVER FLUMES which is the LAST EVER waterslide set built by the legendary Dutch Flumemaker PPK PROMOPLAST before their tragic demise.This remarkable triple set has 3 flumes "PYTHON" " ANACONDA" and the famous "BOA CONSTRICTOR" a 32" diameter high speed turboflume that uniquely has the original SUPERLOOP long before PROSLIDE thought of it! This flume alone is considered by flume lovers as PPKs finest Turboflume,and is one of the fastest in the uk.Uniquely the inscription "PPK PROMOPLAST does not appear on the flumes exterior but there is a weathervane with the letters "PPK" on one of the support towers a most unique feature on any waterslide!Restored in 2003 this is an "A" GRADE HISTORIC INSTALLATION that is one of the most important heritage waterslides in the uk! I have myself flumed here on many ocassions and regard these flumes very highly indeed! This is one of my favorite locations and of the 3 flumes the BOA CONSTRICTOR is my favorite flume here.This is a must for all flume lovers to enjoy and experience an original PPK waterslide set which is the last ever made.

• I also like PPK slides very much. In Germany, we have two of them (Miramar Weinheim).

But the Van Egdom slides from the late 1990s, which you still find quite often, are exactly the same as PPK was a predecessor of Van Egdom. Concerning layout and speed, the slides are very similar.