Watersliding superstars

• As "KING OF THE FLUMERS"i am the UKS no1 flumer! I have been fluming for 25 years and as far as i know i am the worlds first ever flumer to achieve legendary status in the fluming world!So far i have not come across any other flumer who is a household name like i am! As SURELY OUT THERE THERE ARE OTHER FLUMERS WHO ARE SUPERSTARS IN THEIR OWN RIGHT?So who are THE BIG NAMES in WATERSLIDING/FLUMING?as so far i have never met my match! CALLING ALL SUPERSTAR FLUMERS! Please make yourselves known as surely i am not alone! So Who is THE WORLDS MOST DEDICATED FLUMER?or THE WORLDS BEST FLUMERS? I WANT SOME COMPETETION!

• There are some German "Superstars" The most famouse guy Is Jens Scherer he holds the World Record in Marathon Sliding. He slided 42,195 km in 4 hours and 51 minutes. He holds many other World Records.
    Just google hes name u would find alot about him.
    And no its not me.

If u like big competition, u can watch the homepage of Therme-Erding from time to time. There has been a lot of Challanges and Events in the past. And i think there would be a lot in the Future.