Brentford Fountain Leisure pool London UK

• The Brentford Fountain Leisure pool is one of the many smaller single-flume leisure pools in the UK.This location has a 40 metre open flume dating circa 1986 made by Rolba of Wuppertal Germany, and is as far as i know the only Rolba flume in the UK. Although only a mere 40 Metres in length,it is quite fast and furious!Apart from the flume there is the usual wave pool and a seperate 25mt pool for serious swimming.Are single flume pools like this peculiar to the UK?Or are they found in your homeland too.I myself think that small single flumes like this are just as challenging as the bigger multiple flume locations.It is not unusual for me to perform 20-30 descents back to back non stop on a small single flume like this!as unlike the bigger flumes can see my entire performance Off Flume! My performances are legendary!

• In my home country, Austria, there are lots of small single flume pools.
    For example the most leisure pools in Vienna. But not all slides are really good.
    The "Naturfreibad Gloggnitz", for example has one open flume datin 1997 made by Van Egdm, built by Roka. IT's just 6 metres high and 54 metres long, but it's qutie fast and furious ;)

Favoriten:
    1. Stukas @ Caneva
    2. L2 @ Wörgl
    3. Freefalls @ Aqualand Costa Adeje
    4. Screamer @ Splashdown Poole
    5. Kinnaree @ Siam Park
    Rutschen-Count: 211

I'm a waterslide junkie! See I like to slide the slide, see I like to loop the Aqualoop ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AquaSlider ()